Pursuant to Article 35 and 46 of the Games of Chance Act (Official Gazette no. 87/09, 35/13, 158/13, 41/14, 143/14) the company SUPER SPORT d.o.o. (SUPER SPORT LLC), Zagreb, Krčka 18/d, PIN (OIB): 48471634697, represented by Danko Ćorić, Director (hereinafter: Supersport) on 19 December 2016 adopted the
GENERAL RULES OF PARTICIPATION
IN SUPERSPORT ONLINE GAMES
I. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
(1) The General Rules of Participation in Supersport Online Games (hereinafter: General Rules) set out and regulate the agreement between Supersport as the operator of online games of chance (hereinafter: the Operator) and natural persons registered as participants in the online game of chance (hereinafter: the Player).
(1) The agreement between the Operator and the Player shall become effective upon a successful registration (Articles 5 through 8 of the General Rules) by which the Player accepts these General Rules.
(2) The agreement is executed for an indefinite period, and each party hereto has the right to cancel it at any time (Article 23 of the General Rules).
(3) The Players registered in the Operator’s system before these General Rules have been adopted and become effective, shall accept them by accessing their I-account for the first time after their adoption and coming into effect.
(4) These General Rules shall be binding for the parties hereto, and the Player is obliged to read them thoroughly when registering to the Operator’s system, or before accessing the I-account for the first time after their adoption and coming into effect.
(5) The Player acknowledges the validity and confirms to have read and understood and to fully accept these General Rules by registering to the games of chance system, or by the first access to his/her I-account.
(6) If the Player does not accept these General Rules or any provision hereof, the Player is obliged to suspend the registration procedure, or immediately request closing of the I-account.
These General Rules, rules of particular games of chance as well as laws and bylaws regulating the organization of games of chance make the overall legal framework for preparation and participation in online games of chance.
Within the meaning of these General Rules, specific terms shall have the following meaning:
1. Gaming via interactive communications channels (Internet Gaming) means participation in games of chance via internet and SMS or other interactive communications channels or devices, by means of which the Player can participate in gaming independently, by interacting with the system, without the immediate Operator’s representative;
2. The System means the computer system or system of computers by means of which the games are remotely prepared, and it includes operating systems and application software;
3. Registration of the Player means receiving and storing of the Player’s date pursuant to a contract entered into either on the Operator’s point of sale or via Operator’s webpage;
4. Identification of the Player means verification of the authenticity of the Player’s data, and verification of the Player’s legal age by the e-Tax Administration system, by presentation of an identification document and comparison of the provided data with those on the identification document, or by the electronic payment system and verification of the identity of the debit or credit card holder;
5. Electronic payment certificate means an electronic record of payment for the game marked by the Player’s identification number contained in the I-account in the Operator’s central system.
6. Virtual Player’s account (I-account) means a unique Player’s account awarded by the Operator to which the Player deposits money used for participation in the games of chance via internet. All financial and gaming transactions shall be registered on the I-account and the Operator can here organize different sections for different kinds of games;
7. User name means a unique combination of signs (name) under which the system records the Player, and together with a password it is used for access to the system for organization of games of chance.
8. Password, means a combination of numbers and letters selected by the Player in the process of registration, which the Player must enter when accessing the system in order to confirm his/her identity, that is to access his/her I-account;
9. Current account means the transaction bank account of the Player to which payments are made from the Player’s I-account,
10. Player’s identification number means a unique 10-digit number awarded to the Player by the Operator in the Operator’s central system;
11. Supersport voucher means a receipt with a specified value in kuna and an activation code which when entered in the Operator’s internet page by the Player enables the Player to record the specific value as his/her payment to his/her I-account;
12. Bonuses, means money for promotion of games of chance assigned by the Operator to the Player’s I-account, and which can be used for participation in games of chance. The bonuses cannot be paid from the I-account, unless the Operator decides differently.
13. SMS code means a combination of signs by means of which the Player can verify the wins or status of a particular payment certificate.
REGISTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF PLAYERS
Age Ban on Gaming
Natural persons under the age of 18 are forbidden to participate in games of chance organized by Supersport.
Registration of Players
(1) The Players can register pursuant to a contract entered into with the Operator either at the Operator’s point of sale or casino or via the Operator’s internet site.
(2) In order to register, the Player is obliged to provide the following data:
1. First and last name,
2. Residence address,
3. Identification number,
4. Date of birth,
5. e-mail address,
6. Desired user name,
7. Desired password which satisfies the required security level,
8. Number of a transaction account for payments.
Identification of Players
(1) When registering the Player, the Operator shall implement the identification procedure by which the Operator shall verify the Player’s data and verify if the Player is a natural person of legal age.
(2) Identification of Player shall be conducted by verifying their data by means of electronic services of the Tax Administration.
(3) Identification of Player may also be conducted by reviewing their data specified in a valid identification document (ID card or passport) or via the electronic payment system by reviewing the debit or credit card holder.
(1) In the registration procedure, the Player shall be offered the text of these General Rules, and for a successful registration the Player will be required to accept them by ticking the appropriate box.
(2) The Operator has the right to reject any Player registration without stating the reason for rejection.
I-account Access and Use
(1) The Player is allowed to manage and use only one I-account to which he/she can access only by entering a valid username and password.
(2) The Player shall keep the data on his/her username and/or password confidential and shall not allow any other person to use them since the Player shall be personally liable for any activities performed on the I-account.
(3) If the Player loses or forgets his/her username and/or password or in case of doubt that a third person disposes of the foregoing data, the Player shall contact the Operator without delay, so that new security data could be assigned to him/her.
(4) The Operator shall not be liable to the Player for any material or immaterial damage which might be caused by misuse of the Player’s username and/or password and I-account by unauthorized persons.
(5) The Player is prohibited:
· to use the interactive gaming channels and the Player’s I-account in the way which is not in accordance with legislation of the Republic of Croatia;
· to act on behalf of another person;
· to make payments to the I-account of the illegitimate money;
· to make payment from the I-account to the accounts that the Player is not authorized to use.
(6) If the Operator establishes that the Player’s actions are violating the provisions of the preceding paragraph hereto, the Operator has the right to close the Player’s I-account, withdraw Player’s potential wins, and declare all the Player’s games invalid.
(1) Under the heading “Account”, the Operator shall provide overview of all financial transactions, payments to and from the I-account together with the time of transaction and possible restrictions.
(2) The “Account” section shall be used for creation of payment orders to and from the I-account.
(1) The Player can pay-in the money to be used for participation in games of chance to the I-account by any supported method of payment.
(2) The Player shall be able to use the money paid into the account after the money has been recorded on the I-account.
(3) When the payments are made by the supported credit cards the Operator shall not collect the bank card data, but the Operator shall only register the performed and unperformed transactions by a certain card type and the relevant amount. Any credit card data which are submitted in the process of the credit card authorization shall be exchanged directly with the bank via a protected page by means of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security protocol.
(4) The Operator is authorized to either restrict the disposal of the I-account or close the account if the Operator doubts that the Player pays money into the I-account without the intention to use it for participation in games of chance.
(5) In the case of the paragraph 4 hereto, the Operator has the right to report the foregoing actions to the competent authorities.
Payment for the Game from I-account and Payout of Wins
(1) The Player may make a payment for participation in a game of chance only if the Player has sufficient funds in his/her I-account to satisfy the payment.
(2) The payment for the game is recorded as a financial transaction of debiting funds from the Player’s I-account. Once executed the payment transaction cannot be withdrawn.
(3) The Player’s each win shall be automatically recorded in the system that is credited to the Player’s I-account.
(4) The Operator shall calculate and charge the tax on gaming winnings at the moment of paying out the winning to the Player’s I-account.
(5) The Operator shall not charge any fee when paying out the winning to the Player’s I-account.
(6) The Operator reserves the right to correct the financial transaction referring to a winning paid out to the Player’s I-account and to make the return of the incorrectly credited funds, if the payment was made pursuant to a technical error or other error or incorrectly recorded results.
(7) If the Player used the funds referred to in paragraph 6 hereto that were credited to his/her I-account to pay the participation in a game, the game shall be considered invalid regardless of the possible delays in error reporting.
(8) If the Operator cannot execute the return of the funds referred to in paragraph 6 hereto (e.g. the funds have been paid to the Player, etc.), the Operator reserves the right to return the incorrectly credited funds by making a court claim.
(1) The funds available for payment can be debited from the I-account.
(2) The payment from the I-account shall be made by the supported methods of payment.
(3) The payment shall be made at the Players request submitted under the section “Account”.
(4) Data on the current account provided by the Player shall serve only for payment of the available funds. The Operator shall not be able to dispose of the funds on that current account.
Funds Available for Payment
(1) The funds available for payment comprise the winnings and credited, but nots used money.
(2) The Operator may specify that the Player shall use either all or only a certain percentage of the funds credited to the I-account for participation in games of chance prepared by the Operator.
(3) If the Operator decides that the Player must use all the funds credited to the Player’s I-account for participation in games of chance, only the winnings shall be considered the funds available for payment.
(4) If the Operator decides that the Player must use a certain percentage of funds credited to the Player’s I-account for participation in games of chance, the winning and the remaining percentage of the credited, but unused funds, shall be considered the funds available for payment.
(1) Under the heading “Account”, the Operator shall provide the overview and possibility of editing the personal settings of the I-account by means of the following options:
· user data (personal data, contact data, financial data);
(2) Whenever the user data are changed, the Operator may send the Player an e-mail notifying him/her about the recorded change.
(1) The user data comprise personal, contact and financial data specified in the registration process or their subsequent modifications.
(2) In case of change of the user data the Player is obliged to inform the Operator immediately about this by changing the user data contained in his/her I-account through the internet, or by informing the Operator in writing by sending a registered mail to the Operator’s address, or by direct delivery in the Operator’s work hours or by sending an e-mail. If the Player fails to do the foregoing, the Player shall be held liable for any fault or damage which can appear as a result of the Player’s failure to inform the Operator about the relevant changes.
(3) If the Player forgets the password and requests its change, the Operator shall send the Player an e-mail containing the instructions for changing the password.
Setting the Maximum Gaming Limit and Self-Exclusion
The registered Player may specify and inform the Operator, either in writing or electronically, about the maximum amount that the Player may pay within a specific period, or the Player may specify his/her maximum loss within a specific period.
(1) The Player may request his/her exclusion from the game for a definite period of time either in writing or electronically. The Operator shall exclude the Player from gaming who within 3 days confirmed his/her request for self-exclusion.
(2) The winnings in the games of chance paid before the self-exclusion has been activated, and gained during the period of self-exclusion shall be credited to the Player’s I-account.
(1) Under the section “Gaming History”, the Operator shall provide the Player with overview of the entire gaming payment records and records of the credited amounts and winnings.
(2) By selecting the type of game of chance, status of the coupon and time period, the Player has the possibility to filter the account records.
Under the section “Transactions”, the Operator shall provide the Player with overview of all financial transactions on the Player’s I-account (both credits and debits).
(1) Within the legal regulations and their own principles of responsible gaming, the Operator undertakes to implement measures and standards of protection of Players from the adverse consequences of gaming.
(2) The tools for control of payments and/or losses within a specific period as well as the tools for self-exclusion from gaming shall be placed at the Player’s disposal.
(3) The Operator’s internet site shall include the information on help provided to the Players with the excessive gaming problem.
Restricted Disposal and Inability to Dispose of the I-account
(1) The Operator has the right to restrict the disposal or to disable the disposal of the I- account if the Operator establishes the following:
· non-compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of the General Rules;
· non-compliance with the provisions of Article 9 of the General Rules;
· in any other case specified by these General Rules, rules of the specific games and legislation of the Republic of Croatia.
(2) The limited disposal or the inability to dispose of the I-account shall be withdrawn, after the reasons for this cease to exist.
Closing of the I-account
(1) Closing of the I-account means exclusion of the Player from the gaming system.
(2) The Player may submit a request for closing of the I-account at any time, without stating the reason for closing. The request shall be submitted only in writing via registered mail or direct delivery during the Operator’s work hours or via e-mail.
(3) The I-account may be closed only upon the expiry of the period for crediting of the paid coupons.
(4) In the process of closing the I-account, the Player shall be paid the available funds in accordance with these General Rules, except in the case of actions contrary to these General Rules, rules of specific games and legal regulations of the Republic of Croatia.
(5) The Player may open the once closed I-account by sending a written request via registered mail or direct delivery during the Operator’s work hours of via e-mail.
(6) The Operator has the right to close the I-account without stating the reason for closing, especially if the Player fails to comply with the requirements of these General Rules, rules of specific games or legal regulations of the Republic of Croatia.
(1) In order to participate in specific games of chance, the Player will have to download software, and the Player shall be granted either a license or sublicense (if the software is a third party property). The Player shall be introduced with the terms and conditions under which the software may be downloaded and used at the moment of downloading and the Player will be required to accept them before he/she starts using the software.
(2) The download may include storing of the software installation files to the hard disk of the Player’s computer. During the download and installation, the appropriate locations for saving of the installation files and software installation may be suggested, but it shall be the Player’s responsibility to save them and install the software in accordance with the nature and settings of the particular computer.
(3) The Operator shall not be liable for improper storage of the installation files and installation of the software to locations (files/maps) in which the foregoing files may affect the starting and operation of the Player’s computer and third party software.
(4) The Plyer shall download any software and other material from the Operator’s webpage at his/her own responsibility and risk, and only the Player shall be liable for any damage caused to the Player’s computer system or for any loss of data which might be the result of download, installation and operation of such software and other material.
DATA PROTECTION AND SECURITY
(1) By accepting these General Rules, the Player explicitly agrees that the data referred to in Article 6 hereto and other data specified by the General Data Protection Regulation shall be collected, processed and kept for the purpose of participation in the Operator’s online game of chance and for the purpose of improvement of the services that the Operator offers to the Players as well as better understanding of the Players’ needs.
(2) The Operator shall keep the Players’ personal data as confidential, and handle them in accordance with provision of the applicable regulations and these General Rules.
(3) The Operator shall undertake permanent personal data protection measures to protect the personal data against misuse, destruction, loss, unauthorized modifications or access.
(4) At the Operator’s request, and for the purpose of confirming his/her identity and legal age, the Player shall present the Operator his/her personal identification document at any time.
(1) The Operator shall publish notifications regarding the changes in the I-account and gaming system functionalities on the Operator’s webpage.
(2) The Operator reserves the right to contact the Player directly in cases that are important for the Player’s use of the gaming system.
(3) If a notification cannot be delivered to the Player due to a Player’s fault, and if the notification is published on the Operator’s webpage or Player’s I-account (as a notification or a message), the notification shall be considered delivered.
(4) The Operator shall send the Player promotional notifications, by means of a selected communications channel.
Acceptance of General Rules
(1) If the Player does not accept these General Rules, it shall be considered that the Player canceled the registration to the Operator’s gaming system.
(2) By accepting these General Rules, the Player consents to any future changes and amendments hereto.
Changes and Amendments
(1) The Operator shall publish these General Rules as well as any future changes and amendments hereto on the Operator’s webpage.
(2) The changes and amendments hereto shall come into force as of the date of their publishing on the Operator’s webpage and they shall become effective without delay. The Player shall be considered notified about the changes and amendments hereto after they have been published on the Operator’s webpage, and the Operator reserves the right to inform the Player about such changes and amendments by other appropriate means as well (e.g. e-mail or webpage notifications).
(3) If the Player disagrees with the changes and amendments hereto, the Player shall immediately leave the gaming system, that is, close his/her I-account. If the Player logs in to the gaming system and/or participates in the game of chance, after the changes and amendment hereto have become effective, the changes and amendments shall be considered accepted by the Player.
(1) The legal regulations of the Republic of Croatia shall apply to any matter not explicitly set out herein, as well as in cases of possible misuse.
(2) In case of dispute between the Operator and the Player, any Operator’s decision shall be final and binding.
(3) In case of dispute between the Player and the Operator, and for the purpose of determining facts and solving the dispute, only the data recorded on the Operator’s server shall be relevant.
(4) In case of possible court case that is a consequence of actions relating to these General Rules, the court of competent jurisdiction shall be the Municipal Civil Court in Zagreb.
(1) The Operator has the right to and performs activities for the purpose of research and management of all kinds of suspicious conduct, fraud, secret deals, money laundering or any other illegal action of the Player. The performance of such activities includes the use of anti-fraud software and blocking of money on the I-account during the investigation.
(2) The cases specified in the preceding paragraph shall be reported to the competent authorities.
(3) The Player agrees to closing of the account after the investigation has been completed and showed that the Player participated in any illegal action, and in particular in actions referred to in paragraph 1 hereto.
(4) All Players accept the possibility of canceling of all winnings and pots by an Operator’s decision in the games that were concluded to have been the result of a fraud or any other activity contrary to these General Rules, rules of specific games and legal regulations of the Republic of Croatia.
These General Rules shall come into force as of the date of their publishing on the Operator’s webpage, and after a prior decision on the authorization by the Ministry of Finance.
In Zagreb, 19 December 2016
SUPER SPORT d.o.o.
Danko Ćorić, Director
Note: These General Rules have been adopted in the Croatian language. In compliance with the legal obligation of the Operator they have been translated into the English and German language. In the event of discrepancy between the Croatian version of the General Rules and their translation into English and German, the Croatian version shall prevail.